Modifications to cupboards
- Added three shelves to the wardrobe which still leave a large space at the bottom where we can fit the portable fan heater and bottles of wine
- Added a shelf to the top half of the large cupboard above the fridge where we keep clothes
- Added a shelf and partition to the cupboard under the cooker for food, towels and teapot, kettle etc.
- We also use plastic baskets and boxes to keep items separate and organised
|Cupboard above the fridge|
|Cupboard under the cooker|
Making best use of the space we have
- Fishing tackle boxes for small items and tupperware boxes all labelled (because we are always forgetting what is in them) for one of the high cupboards
- Ikea tins for food and above these spare tea bags in a laundry net held in place with hooks
- Travel size games in the narrow shelves in the high top
|Fishing tackle boxes and tupperware clip boxes are|
labelled so we remember what is in them
|The net holds the boxes of tea bags|
so they don't fall on to my head
|Scrabble, back gammon, cards,|
cribbage & dominoes
- Specially made carriers for our Crocs, handily placed at the back door and made from Wilkinsons car plastic waste bins and a piece of wood.
- Nets on the front of the over cab cupboard door
- Under the off-side passenger seat, books and more spare tea bags fit on top of the heater and a specially made bag hooks in the narrow gap between this and the back of the under seat drawer to fit a bicycle pannier.
|Our Crocs are always handy|
|The bike pannier fits neatly under the|
How do you fit everything in your van?